SPAX® 4×45 CUT STAINLESS STEEL A2 – T15
Exceptionally efficient with the hardest of wood species.
- 1. SPAX ground serrations
- 2. CUT SPAX point
- 3. Ground serrations
- 4. Small raised head
- 5. Torx T15 SPAX T-STAR plus
- 6. Solution-dyed “Antique” brown
- Exclusive: developed by the world leader SPAX® jointly with ARCHI WOOD, the screw is exclusive to HardWood Clip® and other NÖVLEK fasteners®.
- Stainless A2 II: stainless steel, manufactured in Europe, of exceptional quality, with anti-friction coating and very high anti-corrosion protection.
- CUT SPAX point very precise positioning of the screw, allows screwing without pilot hole (refer to our installation instructions) and effectively reduces splitting of the wood.
- Small head: designed in order not to damage the side of the board, it guarantees both maximum discretion and high mechanical resistance.
- Torx T15 SPAX T-STAR plus TORX T-STAR plus drive was designed by SPAX® to guarantee the optimal housing of the bit, without cam-out effect, promoting optimal torque transfer.
- Screw thread with SPAX ground serrations: guarantees rapid and secure screwing.
- “Antique” brown colour: stainless steel is solution-dyed during the screw’s manufacturing process. Guarantees maximum discretion and considerably reduces light reflection or sun rays.
- MULTI head with ground serrations: slows down the screw when it is hits the fastener’s stainless steel reinforcement.
- ETA-12/0114: self-tapping SPAX screws® have received European Technical Approval.
- Made in Germany: the screw is manufactured in Germany, as are all SPAX products ®.
Torx T15 SPAX T-STAR plusOptimal housing for the bit and best guidance.
- High adjustment precision.
- High hardness.
- Perfect transmission of the screwing torque.
- Long service life.
Designed for NÖVLEK fasteners® in order to ensure optimal tightening, whilst guaranteeing maximum inconspicuousness and lack of damage to the sides of the boards.
Box with 100 screws.
includes 1 50-mm bit T15 T-STAR plus.